This fully-furnished Victoria Vacation Rental is a beautifully appointed, self-catering studio suite.
An Award-Winning design offers everything you need to be a completely "Independent Traveler."
Inside you'll find a galley kitchen with stove/oven/fridge/microwave/dishwasher, so you can cook-up those quick snacks or gourmet meals any time you want.
There's also an in-suite stacking washer and dryer + an iron and ironing board, so you can maintain your wardrobe and stay sparkling clean and pressed at all times.
This condo was completely redesigned, winning a CARE (Canadian Home Builders Association) award in the process. The open concept makes the very most its footprint, and gives equal billing to both form and function.
Marble-tiled floors, recessed celings, designer lighting fixtures, gas fireplace, air-conditioning unit, all make for a feeling of elegant warmth and hospitality.
This is a non-smoking, “adults only” apartment that sleeps two in a very comfortable Queen Size bed and more closet space than some homes.
A built-in office space that retreats behind closed doors, fully-equipped kitchen with many amenities, and access to the rooftop patio with common barbeque area, dining tables, lounges, and harbour and sunset views.
The City Harbourside Suite overlooks Victoria's busy Upper Harbour Area, where there's always something going on. It's great for watching tug boats, sailboats, rowing boats, kayakers and canoeists as they travel through the sheltered waters.
Right at your doorstep there's a seasonal Water Taxi and Harbour Ferry service, which will quickly sail you to the Inner Harbour or, anywhere else around the harbour you want to go.
Next door is where the fun takes place. The Canoe Club has it's own Micro Brewery and make some very tasty ales. In the summer you will enjoy sitting on their waterfront terrace, soaking-up the afternoon sun while sipping on your favourite cool beverage, or enjoying a delicious meal from their menu.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, head over to the Canoe Club for the best live music in town, it's a whole lot of fun and it's just a stones throw away. (Don't worry about disturbing your sleep patterns, they close down at midnight, have noise level rules and we supply ear plugs if you're a light sleeper:-) Best thing is to "go with the flow" and enjoy the ambience and the fun.
Stroll up the street and you're in the heart of Victoria’s Chinatown, the 2nd oldest Chinatown in North America where restaurants, markets, and mysterious passageways call you to explore.
Just minutes away you’re in the midst of all the popular tourism areas as well as Main Street shopping, pubs, coffee shops, tourist attractions, in fact almost everything you could want or need is within a 5 to 15 minute walk and you're just around the corner from the Inner Harbour walking/jogging pathway.
• Free phone calls to anywhere in North America, free local phone calls, voice mail
• Free Wi-Fi - broadband wireless internet, Cable TV, Air-Conditioning
• Free underground parking spot
• Bike rack at parking spot
• Queen size bed
• Bedside tables/lamps
• Bedside clock radio alarm
• 3 Clothes closets plus built-in drawer storage
• Blinds on living room window & patio door
• Air condtioning unit
• Large wall mirrors
• Juliette balcony with views of Victoria’s Upper Harbour
• Free digital cable TV service with DVR
• 42” LCD TV
• iPod docking/charging station with speakers
• DVD/CD Player
• Selection of books/games
• Selection of tourism brochures, topical local magazines, newspapers
• Comfortable leather loveseat and two side chairs
• Decorator-designed lighting with dimmers throughout
• Side tables, coffee tables
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Refrigerator, electric stove and dishwasher
• Microwave oven, full compliment of small appliances
• Place settings and cutlery for 4 plus full set of formal china for 6
• Wine/spirit glasses, champagne flutes
• Cooking utensils
• Coffee maker, Kettle, Teapot
• Tea towels, Dishcloths
• Cleaning supplies
• Paper Towels
• En-Suite Laundry
• Ironing board & iron
• Vacuum cleaner
• Soaker tub/shower
• Towels, facecloths
• Hair dryer
• Starter supply of soap, shampoo, hair conditioner
• Access to outdoor rooftop common patio, with gas barbeque, patio tables and chairs, views of Inner Harbour and Upper Harbour
• Complimentary starter supply of tea, coffee, sugar, spices, microwave popcorn, hot chocolate
• Cozy gas fireplace
• Personalized check-in and apartment orientation
Please provide us with details of your requested check-in/check-out dates, number of guests and any special requirements you may have. Upon receiveing your inquiry we will respond as quickly as we can with a rate and all the other information you need. Thank you, we look forward to your E-mail message or telephone call.
Thank you for your interest in our Victoria vacation rentals, we look forward to assisting you with booking your accommodations