(Click on any photo above to expand and view larger size image)
The Victoria Panorama Suite
A spacious 17th floor vacation rental condominium
Ocean, mountain and city views, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, den/office
- Sunny, south-facing balcony, where you can relax and enjoy the spectacular views of Juan de Fuca Strait, the Olympic Mountains and sunset views over the Western Hills.
- Views of BC Parliament Buildings, Victoria's Inner Harbour area, Beacon Hill Park, St. Ann’s Academy, Royal BC Museum, Victoria Conference Centre.
- Located in the Astoria Building adjacent to the Marriott Hotel (1.5 blocks behind the Empress Hotel).
- Very conveniently location in the heart of downtown, just 2.5 blocks from Victoria’s world-famous Inner Harbour and major tourism areas.
- Many convenient services and amenities nearby, such as; banks, restaurants, coffee shops, public transportation and convenience stores, all within a few blocks of the apartment (our guests always tell us that the location is "absolutely perfect".)
- Impeccably furnished and equipped with a host of amenities that are seldom found in other vacation rental properties.
Rates for the Victoria Panorama Suite include all of the following:
- Two bedrooms/two bathrooms and den/office
- King-size bed and blackout blinds in master bedroom, Queen-size bed and blackout blinds in second bedroom
- Newly renovated, with engineered hardwood floors throughout
- Sunny, south-facing location
- Balcony with seating for four and spectacular views over the Olympic Mountains and downtown Victoria
- Living room with comfortable seating for four
- Den with desk, chair and couch
- Extra large, custom granite counter top in the kitchen
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and a microwave oven
- All dishware, cutlery, cookware
- Dining area seats 4 to 6 people
- 2 bathrooms with custom granite vanity tops in both bathrooms
- Master en-suite bathroom has combination shower/bathtub, second bathroom has walk-in shower.
- Bathrooms are both fitted with safety grab bars in the showers/bathtub and wall-mounted articulating magnifying mirrors
- High-speed broadband Internet with Wi-Fi connection
- Unlimited local and North America long-distance telephone calls
- Cable TV with 55” smart LED and Bose sound system in living room
- Cable TV with 32” smart LED TV in master bedroom
- En-suite laundry with full size stacking washer/dryer
- All bed linens, bath linens
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board, iron
- Vacuum cleaner
- Secure building with controlled access to each floor
- 2 high speed elevators serving all floors
- Reserved parking spot with bike lock-up, in gated, underground garage
- 24-7 access to fitness room
- Access to recreation room, equipped with pool table, library
View from balcony - St. Ann's Academy and Beacon Hill Park
- 2 car rental agencies - 1 block
- 24 hour convenience store - 1.5 blocks
- Walk-in medical clinic - 3 blocks
- HSBC & National Bank branches - 2 blocks
- Credit Union branch - 3 blocks
- Main branch Victoria Public Library - 3 blocks
- Victoria Inner Harbour - 2.5 blocks
- Royal BC Museum - 3 blocks
- BC Parliament buildings - 4 blocks
- Victoria Conference Centre - 3 blocks
- Victoria Bus Depot - 3 blocks
- Beacon Hill Park - 3 blocks
- Main (Douglas) Street shopping - 1.5 blocks
- Main tourism area (Government Street) - 2.5 blocks
- Local bus service at front door of building
View of The Humboldt Valley and Downtown Victoria
Location of The Victoria Panorama Suite on Google Maps I Walk Score For The Victoria Panorama Suite
Thank you for you for your interest in the Victoria Panorama Suite, we look forward to meeting you soon.
Victoria Panorama Suite (c) 2015 City Life Suites Ltd.