(Click on any photo above to expand and view larger size image)
The Victoria Terrace Suite
Step out onto the 800 square foot terrace and into the sun. Relax on the comfy patio furniture and enjoy an aperitif while you BBQ your dinner.
The city surrounds you and just two blocks away, you'll find yourself in the midst of Victoria's vibrant tourism area, or by the world-famous Inner Harbour, the BC Parliament Buildings, the Royal BC Museum.
A 5 minute walk in the other direction takes you to the tranquil grounds of St. Anne's Academy and, via a footpath, to Victoria's magnificent Beacon Hill Park.
Where else will you find so much, so close-by, while at the same time you can enjoy the comfort of this comfortable and welcoming 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Vacation Rental Apartment.
(Small Dog Permitted)
- Spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows that frame the view to the outside terrace
- Comfortable 3 seater sofa and living room chair, side tables, coffee table
- LCD TV with BluRay DVD and access to your NetFlix account
- 1 Bedroom with Queen bed, two large closets and en-suite bathroom
- 1 Bedroom with Queen bed with smaller closet
- Desk with wi-fi and adjustable reading light
- Galley-style kitchen with stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave
- Contemporary dining table seats 4-6
- En-suite laundry with large capacity, front-loading, stacking washer/dryer
- South-facing terrace with chaise lounge and 4 comfortable patio chairs c/w side tables
The Victoria Terrace Suite is on the main floor of "The Astoria," an upscale condo building in the heart of Victoria's thriving tourist and business area.
It is just 2 blocks to Victoria's Inner Harbour, 3 blocks to Beacon Hill Park and a short walk to the Dallas Road waterfront and Mile Zero of the Trans-Canada Highway.
This non-smoking, two-bedroom + 2 bathroom self-catering holiday rental apartment sleeps up to four people.
The suite is "adults only" and is ideal for business travellers or vacation visitors who are looking for a comfortable, upscale address in downtown Victoria, B.C. We offer affordable weekly and monthly rates.
Victoria Clipper Downtown Victoria The Inner Harbour
Terminal 5 minutes Two blocks Two blocks
Here's What's Close-By To The Victoria Terrace Suite
- 24 Hour 7-11 Convenience Store 1.5 blocks
- Food Market 8 blocks
- HSBC Bank Main Branch 1.5 blocks
- Credit Union 3 blocks
- Victoria Main Bus Depot 2 blocks
- Bicycle Rental Agency 1 block
- Budget & National Auto Rental Agencies 1 block
- Wine/Spirits/Beer Store 2.5 blocks
- Rexall Drug Store 2.5 blocks
- Walk-in medical clinic 3 blocks
- Currency exchange 2 blocks
- Victoria Public Library main branch 3 blocks
- Royal Theatre 3 blocks
- Victoria Inner Harbour 2 blocks
- Victoria Conference Centre 2 blocks
- Government Street Tourist area 2 blocks
- Royal BC Museum 3 blocks
- BC Legislative Buildings 4 blocks
- MV Coho Ferry Terminal 5 blocks
- Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal 6 blocks
- Harbour Air Terminal 2.5 blocks
- Hyack Air Terminal 5 blocks
Thank you for you for your interest in the Victoria Terrace Suite, we look forward to meeting you soon.
Copyright City Life Suites 2014